Today, on 28 January 2014, the official opening ceremony of the 15th specialized exhibition “Construction Materials-2014” took place in CEC “Expocentre” Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow.
Over the years, “Construction Materials” has become a traditional large-scaled event, bringing together the leading construction industry experts. In 2014 over 270 leading companies from Russia, the CIS countries and abroad will demonstrate their products, innovations and technologies at the area of 8,800 sq. m.
This year the Organizers have focused on two important industry events: for the first time “Construction Materials” will present the CERAMATEX exposition of equipment, technologies and materials for the ceramic industry. The exposition is very topical, since the Russian plants need modern manufacturing equipment, including for the purposes of modernization of the existing facilities. Among the CERAMATEX exhibitors there are the companies from Spain, Italy, France, and Portugal.
Another important event is the all-Russian scientific and practical conference “Energy-efficient buildings today. Regulations and practical application”, initiated and organized by the All-Russian Public Organization “Business Russia”.
Among the honoured guests of the official opening ceremony there were:
- Kirill Anisimov, General Director of “Euroexpo”, “Construction Materials” organizer
- Alexander Stepanov, Head of the Directorate for Research and Technology Policy at the Moscow Department of Urban Development;
- Ivan Novitsky, Deputy of the Moscow City Duma;
- Mikhail Posokhin, President of the National Association of Designers;
- Mikhail Viktorov, the Adviser to Chairman of the Federal Inter-Industry Council of “Business Russia”;
- Sergey Kuchikhin, Vice President of the Russian Builders Union;
- Vladislav Gerashchenko, Director of the Association of Ceramic Wall Materials Manufacturers;
- Nicolay Somov, Board Chairman of the Non-Commercial Partnership “Silicate Producers Association”
- Gleb Grinfeld,Executive director of the National Association of Autoclaved Aerocrete Manufacturers
- Daniel Stanke, Commercial Director of “Wienerberger”
- Elena Shabardina, Head of “Expocentre” Hosted Exhibitions Division.
The honoured guests welcomed the exhibitors, guests and the organizers and congratulated them with the anniversary of the show.
“Construction Materials-2014” is taking place in CEC “Expocentre” Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow till 31 January. Join the professionals!